Thursday, October 4, 2007

AudioBooksForFree.com

AudioBooksForFree.com is a very useful site that can be used by those who have trouble concentrating on one source or work of literature for a lengthy amount of time. I know that I have trouble reading a selection for so long, most of the time I start to fall asleep. This site provides a different way of learning which is more beneficial to some. I know that it would help me to listen to books instead of reading them myself. However, there are some people who would get distracted or zone out while the audio is playing and therefore it would be less beneficial to them. They would probably do better if they read it themselves rather than listened to someone else read it to them. I think that AudioBooksForFree.com is a good idea and is very useful and beneficial altogether.

No comments: